11 Jan AMC Clinical Exam Preparation Two-Day Workshop Adelaide
- Day 1
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Day 2
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
This two-day AMC Clinical Exam Preparation Workshop will guide you through a range of cases and scenarios to best prepare you for your clinical exam.
Whether this is your first, or a subsequent attempt at the exam, you will benefit from the practical tools, strategies and systems taught to maximise your chance of success.
You will have the opportunity to apply and demonstrate your newfound skills throughout the day using a range of role-playing activities and practice cases. Throughout the day you will also receive direct, personalised feedback from experienced Medical Educators to help you apply your knowledge and skills.
Workshop numbers are capped to ensure maximum participation, feedback and Educator guidance and support
The workshop will show you how to:
- Study for your exam – the successful way
- Open and close your consultation using time management approaches – increasing your chances to complete the required tasks of each station
- Ask the right questions to gain key information for each station
- Approach a physical examination station – what to do and say
- Manage a difficult patient scenario using a strategic, systemised approach
- Respond if you don’t know an answer
- Ensure you consult using a patient-centred approach
- Stay focused when you switch from case to case
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
Venue: The Lion Hotel
Venue Phone: (08) 8367 0222
Venue Website: http://www.thelionhotel.comAddress:
Located in picturesque North Adelaide, The Lion is a stunning heritage listed building from the 1880’s, with a thoroughly modern, contemporary and sophisticated interior.