14 Feb Fellowship Exam Study Group
22/02/2018 - 31/12/2019
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
AOGP’s ten-month study group provides a step-by-step, guided preparation program to prepare participants for their RACGP and/or ACRRM Fellowship Exams.
This will be achieved by addressing:
- Applied Clinical Knowledge
- Clinical Reasoning
- Consultation Skills
The Study Group will enable you to assess and develop these core competencies through monthly activities, tests, practice exam questions, interactive webinar sessions, materials and examiner feedback.
Led by experienced examiners and drawing on AOGP’s 15 years of health education and training, participants benefit from quality learning and education materials in a supportive, structured program.
You will be enrolled into ten webinars covering various College curriculum topics. Each webinar will be held on the last Thursday of each month. In between webinars you will have access to a personalised online learning platform designed for your learning needs. These online resources and modules are designed for you to undertake in your own time.
Designed and led by examiners and educators, the Fellowship Study Group uses Bettering the Evaluation of Care and Health (BEACH data) and college curricula to provide you with a formulated, personalised exam preparation program.
When can I start?
You can sign up for the study group at any time! You will join the next scheduled webinar, and your ten-month program will begin.
- A personalised learning needs analysis.
- An individual learning plan.
- A 30 minute, one-on-one learning plan feedback session with a medical educator.
- 10 x KFP topic based, medical educator-led, webinar sessions.
- An online learning platform offering topic based interactive learning materials and modules, resources and quizzes.
- Reinforcing, topic based KFPs, graded and discussed by a senior medical educator.
- A personalised online learning platform with interactive modules and learning material based on individual’s learning plans.
- Personalised and approachable education team support.
- A 5% discount on other exam preparation activities.