06 Jun Mock OSCE Adelaide
- Mock OSCE
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Mock OSCE provides you with practical tools, strategies and systems to manage your cases and your exam time.
The morning session will provide you with an in depth discussion and tips on the OSCE exam, led by an experienced OSCE examiner. This will then be followed by physical examination work, and a practice case session emulating a short and long case. The Mock OSCE will be run in the afternoon, providing the following:
- Conducted under timed exam conditions.
- You will consult in the stations either individually or paired with another participant
- Each station will have medical educators and patients
- Provides you with written feedback from medical educators and patients
- Long and short cases and a structured viva.
- Capped to ensure maximum feedback and participation.
"This workshop was terrific, it was a great opportunity to practice OSCE technique".
"Extremely useful to have real-time practice, a very valuable day. Highly recommended!"
100% of participants (April & Sept 2016) would recommend this workshop to a friend
"Excellent OSCE preparation training".
"The AOGP mock OSCE was instrumental to me passing the RACGP OSCE".
"Excellent OSCE practice day!"
Venue: Glenunga Medical Centre