08 Jan Mock OSCE Melbourne
- Mock OSCE
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Mock OSCE provides you with practical tools, strategies and systems to manage your cases and your exam time.
The morning session will provide you with an in depth discussion and tips on the OSCE exam, led by an experienced OSCE examiner. This will then be followed by physical examination work, and a practice case session emulating a short and long case. The Mock OSCE will be run in the afternoon, providing the following:
- Conducted under timed exam conditions.
- Paired with another participant, you will alternate consults in each station.
- Each station will have medical educators and patients
- Provides you with written feedback from medical educators and patients
- Long and short cases and a structured viva.
- Capped to ensure maximum feedback and participation.
"Excellent OSCE preparation training".
"Extremely useful to have real-time practice, a very valuable day. Highly recommended!"
100% of participants (April & Sept 2016) would recommend this workshop to a friend
"Excellent OSCE practice day!"
"The AOGP mock OSCE was instrumental to me passing the RACGP OSCE".
"This workshop was terrific, it was a great opportunity to practice OSCE technique".
Venue Phone: 1300 008 710
Karstens Conference & Training Centre is located in the heart of Melbourne’s legal and business district. Conveniently positioned between trams and train routes, the centre is less than 8 minutes walk from Flinders Street and Southern Cross Stations.
The centre features large pillar-less rooms, boardrooms and meeting rooms over 5 levels.